Garrison Releases Collaboration With Great Lakes & Metalman
On September 4, 2015 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Boxing Rock Brewing Opens New Taproom in Shelburne, NSAugust 23, 2019
- 2 Crows Brewing Releasing Saddle Up Farmhouse Ale and Sunrise Tequila Barrel SourAugust 15, 2019
- Roof Hound Brewing Opening Second Location in Kingston, Nova ScotiaAugust 12, 2019
- North Brewing Releases Breakwater Passionfruit SourAugust 12, 2019
- Canadian Beer Festivals – August 9th to 15th, 2019August 8, 2019
Brewed in early August when reps from the guest breweries were visiting Halifax for the Seaport Beer Festival, Not So Gentle Tickle IPA is a 7% abv and 55 IBU ale made using whole leaf Amarillo, Citra and Columbus hops. The result is described as having “a bold hop flavour with juicy, citrusy and fruity aspects.”
Not So Gentle Tickle was launched yesterday at both the original and summer beergarden locations of Stillwell. It’s also available at the Garrison retail store in a limited run of 650 ml bottles.
- Greg C. is drinking an Ikinuki Ungespundetes Kellerbier by Godspeed Brewery at Bar Hop BrewcoGood lager with strong malt base but heavy hit of hops as well. Good body, full but not heavy. A pleasure to drink.
- Greg C. is drinking an After Hours: Raspberry Sour by PEI Brewing Company (Gahan) at King & DufferinSurprised to find this treat from my home province at the LCBO. Very good raspberry sour with natural tasting tart berry flavour.
- Greg C. is drinking a Breakfast Stout by Founders Brewing Co. at King & DufferinClose to 2 years old. A bit oxidized but still everything you expect from FBS - chocolate, coffee, tasted oats & more. Always a classic.
- Greg C. is drinking a Monks' Reserve Ale by Spencer Brewery at King & DufferinDoesn’t have the depth of a Belgian Trappist, but for a New World take on a Quad, it’s very good with strong malt base & nice spice notes.
- Greg C. is drinking an Extra Brut Ipa by 3 Brasseurs | 3 Brewers at The 3 BrewersHits the target for what I expect from the style - very dry, effervescent, aromatic, refreshing & quick to drink. Well done!