TORONTO, ON – McAuslan Brewery has announced that a limited number of kegs of St. Ambroise Oak Aged Pale Ale have been sent to Ontario, with most of them set to be tapped simultaneously at locations throughout the province next Tuesday December 22nd at 4:44 PM.
“We chose the specific time since it is the exact moment that the sun sets on the first day of winter,” says McAuslan regional sales manager Barry Pletch. “The symbolism is literally “brighter days ahead” for craft beer in Ontario. With the new Ontario framework, in 2016 it will be a dawn of a new era where we will see increased availability and larger breadth of our St. Ambroise brands in Ontario.”
The following 12 bars and pubs will be pouring the Oak Aged Pale Ale starting at sunset next Tuesday:
- Only Cafe – 972 Danforth Ave, Toronto
- C’est What? – 67 Front St. E., Toronto
- The Abbot – 3367 Yonge st. Toronto
- Snakes and Lattes – College – 489 College, Toronto
- Emerson Restaurant – 1279 Bloor St West, Toronto
- Barque Smokehouse – 299 Roncesvalles Ave, Toronto
- The Winking Judge – 25 Augusta St, Hamilton
- The Bent Elbow – 2880 King St E, Kitchener
- The Boat House – 57 Jubilee Drive, Kitchener
- Milos’ Craft Beer Emporium – 420 Talbot St, London
- The Black Dog Village Pub & Bistro – 5 Bayfield Main Street North, Bayfield
- The Barrel House – 3199 Sandwich St, Windsor
In addition, Sir John A Pub in Ottawa will be receiving several kegs and tapping them at a later date.