Dieu du Ciel! Announces Date & Locations for Péché Day 2016
On December 21, 2015 At 11:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
MONTREAL, QC – Dieu du Ciel! has announced the details for the 2016 edition of Péché Day, an annual international event celebrating the brewery’s acclaimed Péché Mortel coffee-infused Imperial stout.
Taking place on Saturday February 27th, the core Péché Day event will be happening at the Dieu du Ciel! brewpub in Montreal and brewery taproom in St. Jerome, where 13 different varieties of Péché Mortel will be available on tap.
In addition, six varieties will be tapped on the same day at 24 participating bars and pubs around the world, including the following Canadian locations:
– Micro-brasserie Le Trou du diable, Shawinigan, QC
– Griendel Brasserie Artisanale, Québec, QC
– Autre Oeil, Gatineau, QC
– Lagabière, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC
– Bar Volo, Toronto, ON
– Steel Toad Brewpub & Dining Hall, Vancouver, BC
– The Drake Eatery, Victoria, BC
– Red Beard Cafe, Kamloops, BC
– Beer Revolution – 11th Avenue, Calgary, AB
– Beer Revolution – Oliver Square, Edmonton, AB
– Stillwell, Halifax, NS
– Tide & Boar, Moncton, NB
For more details, see the announcement on the DDC! Facebook page, and check with local venues for specific event information.