Manantler Brewing Releasing Official Eagles of Death Metal Beer
On March 10, 2016 At 10:45 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Bellwoods Brewery Redux Series Continues with 6ix Days In Dade Imperial GoseJanuary 15, 2021
- Red Barn Brewing Launches Farm Kettle Series with Blood Orange SourJanuary 15, 2021
- Grand River Brewing Releases Grand Ave. Juicy IPAJanuary 15, 2021
- Railway City Brewing Brings Back Steampunk Dry Hopped SourJanuary 15, 2021
- Great Lakes Brewery Brings Back RoboHop Imperial NEIPAJanuary 15, 2021
BOWMANVILLE, ON – The Toronto Star reports that one of Ontario’s smallest breweries has gotten approval from one of the world’s biggest rock bands to release a beer in their honour.
Boots Electric IPA will be released by Bowmanville’s Manantler Brewing in May to correspond with a Canadian tour by Eagles of Death Metal, one of the favourite bands of brewery co-owner and fellow musician James Gorry.
Named after one of the nicknames of EODM’s lead singer Jesse Hughes and sporting a label by designer Rachel Riordan that features a drawing of Hughes riding a tiger, Boots Electric will not only pay tribute to the group, but will also support the families of victims of the terrorist attack at the EODM show in Paris last November, with $1 from each bottle sold to be donated to EODM co-founder Josh Homme’s Sweet Stuff Foundation.
For more details, see the full Toronto Star article.