World Beer Awards 2016 Winners Announced
On September 23, 2016 At 1:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
The annual competition features thousands of beers from around the world, with regional heats of blind tastings taking place in various countries in Europe, Asia and The Americas, followed by a final tasting of style winners from each region to select the World’s Best.
World’s Best winners from Canada for this year include:
- Belgian Style Strong Dark – Unibroue Trois Pistoles
- Czech-style Pale Lager – Thornbury Pickup Truck Pilsner
- Altbier Pale Ale – Les Trois Mousquetaires Série Signature Sticke Alt
- Amber Pale Ale – Red Truck Ale
- Belgian Style Tripel – Unibroue La Fin Du Monde
- Pale Ale – La Voie Maltee La Faisant-Malt
- Porter – Bilboquet La Corriveau
- Imperial Stout – La Voie Maltee La Criminelle (also overall winner for all Stout & Porter styles)
The list of all winners and runners-up in the Canadian regional heat was announced last month, and is posted on the World Beer Awards website. The full list of World’s Best winners can also be viewed online.