Nova Scotia Craft Brewing Documentary “Sociable!” Premiering This Week
On October 11, 2016 At 10:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Good Robot Brewing Releases Sour Cherry CamachoOctober 23, 2020
- 2 Crows Brewing and Change is Brewing Collective Releasing Good News Berliner WeisseOctober 22, 2020
- Sea Level Brewing Releases Hopfazupfa Wet Hopped IPAOctober 16, 2020
- Good Robot Brewing Releases Crop Top Summer Wheat AleOctober 9, 2020
- (Cancelled) Canadian Beer Festivals – October 9th to 15th, 2020October 8, 2020
HALIFAX, NS – A documentary film about the craft brewing scene in Nova Scotia will be having its premiere screening this week in Halifax.
Sociable! has been produced by part-time filmmakers Helen MacGillivray and Chris Thomas, who have spent much of the last two years travelling throughout Nova Scotia to film and interview at every brewery in the province.
The resulting film will make its public debut tomorrow (October 12th) at Good Robot Brewing, with a free outdoor screening at 8:30 PM.