Nova Scotia Craft Brewing Documentary “Sociable!” Premiering This Week
On October 11, 2016 At 10:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Smokehouse Nano Brewery Opens Taproom in Berwick, Nova ScotiaMarch 1, 2021
- Propeller Brewing Brings Back Sabro Double IPA and Irish Red AleMarch 1, 2021
- East Coast Music Association Announces Partnership with Five Atlantic Canada BreweriesFebruary 26, 2021
- Boxing Rock Brewing and Change is Brewing Collective Releasing Back to Birchtown Old Stock AleFebruary 23, 2021
- 2 Crows Brewing Releases Space Words Triple IPAFebruary 16, 2021
HALIFAX, NS – A documentary film about the craft brewing scene in Nova Scotia will be having its premiere screening this week in Halifax.
Sociable! has been produced by part-time filmmakers Helen MacGillivray and Chris Thomas, who have spent much of the last two years travelling throughout Nova Scotia to film and interview at every brewery in the province.
The resulting film will make its public debut tomorrow (October 12th) at Good Robot Brewing, with a free outdoor screening at 8:30 PM.