Nova Scotia Craft Brewing Documentary “Sociable!” Premiering This Week
On October 11, 2016 At 10:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- 2 Crows Brewing Releases Olio Tart GrisetteApril 1, 2020
- Propeller Brewing, Spindrift Brewing and Off Track Brewing Release Scotia LagerMarch 31, 2020
- Hardisty Brewing Launches in Colby Village, Nova ScotiaMarch 23, 2020
- (Cancelled and Postponed) Canadian Beer Festivals – March 20th to 26th, 2020March 19, 2020
- 2 Crows Brewing Releases Counsel Imperial StoutMarch 19, 2020
HALIFAX, NS – A documentary film about the craft brewing scene in Nova Scotia will be having its premiere screening this week in Halifax.
Sociable! has been produced by part-time filmmakers Helen MacGillivray and Chris Thomas, who have spent much of the last two years travelling throughout Nova Scotia to film and interview at every brewery in the province.
The resulting film will make its public debut tomorrow (October 12th) at Good Robot Brewing, with a free outdoor screening at 8:30 PM.
- Greg C. is drinking a Friends And Neighbours DIPA by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopI think the cat peed on the Christmas tree.
- Greg C. is drinking an Astronaut Food by Bar Hop at Bar HopWild grape juice on the nose and palate, along with nice subtle barnyard notes.
- Greg C. is drinking a Time's Not Waiting by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopBeautiful balance of barrel and beer. So well done, especially for the low abv.
- Greg C. is drinking a Filè Farmhouse Ale by Scratch Brewing Company at Bar HopNot really sure what sassafras is supposed to taste Iike but the description of citrus and Froot Loops is right on the nose. Herbal as well.
- Greg C. is drinking a Something Simple by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopThe name sums it up - a simple, grassy rustic ale with everything in balance. Good one to prep the palate for a multi-beer evening.