MONTREAL, QC – Dieu du Ciel! has announced the details for the 2017 edition of Journée Péché – or as it’s known in English, Péché Day – an annual international event celebrating the brewery’s acclaimed Péché Mortel coffee-infused Imperial stout.
Taking place on Saturday March 11th, the core event will be happening at the Dieu du Ciel! brewpub in Montreal and brewery taproom in St. Jerome, where 11 different varieties of Péché Mortel will be available on tap.
In addition, six varieties – plus one bonus version in Quebec only – will be tapped on the same day at 40 participating bars and pubs around the world, including the following Canadian locations:
– Le Trou du diable, Shawinigan, QC
– Griendel, Québec, QC
– Boquèbière, Sherbrooke, QC
– Autre Oeil, Gatineau, QC
– Lagabière, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC
– Microbrasserie Du Lac, Saint-Gédéon, QC
– Au Temps d’une Pinte, Trois-Rivières, QC
– Birreria Volo, Toronto, ON
– Steel Toad Brewpub, Vancouver, BC
– The Drake Eatery, Victoria, BC
– Red Beard Cafe, Kamloops, BC
– Beer Revolution, Calgary, AB
– Beer Revolution, Edmonton, AB
– Stillwell, Halifax, NS
– King Street Ale House, Fredericton, NB
– Tide & Boar, Moncton, NB
For more details, see the announcement on the DDC! Facebook page, and check with local venues for specific event information.