SURREY, BC – Following on an initial announcement last month, Central City Brewers + Distillers has revealed further details of its upcoming mixed pack of beers created in collaboration with breweries from across the country to celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday.
The Red Racer Across The Nation Collaboration will feature a dozen beers, each brewed at Central City with a guest brewery from a different province or territory. In addition, each participating brewery will be hosting a tasting event featuring beers from the package.
The full list of breweries, their beers, and the dates of their respective tasting events, is as follows:
- British Columbia: Four Winds Brewing – Left of the Divide IPA (Thursday May 30th at Central City Beatty)
- Alberta: Last Best Brewing & Distilling – Berry Light Berliner Weisse (Saturday June 3rd)
- Saskatchewan: Black Bridge Brewery – Wide Open Spaces Kellerbier (Sunday June 4th)
- Manitoba: Half Pints Brewing – Land of Rice & Honey Saison (Thursday June 8th)
- Ontario: Beau’s All-Natural Brewing – Upper Reaches Pale Ale (Saturday July 1st)
- Quebec: Le Trou Du Diable – Bouclier Canadien Pilsner (Thursday June 29th)
- New Brunswick: Picaroons Traditional Ales – Restored Hop(e) ESB (Friday June 16th)
- Nova Scotia: Garrison Brewing – “New” Scottish Ale (Saturday June 17th)
- Prince Edward Island: PEI Brewing – Bière d’ici Honey Ale (Thursday June 15th)
- Newfoundland: Quidi Vidi Brewing – Hop To The East Hefeweizen (Monday June 12th)
- Yukon: Yukon Brewing – Swift Currant Dark Ale (Wednesday June 21st)
- Northwest Territories: NWT Brewing – Miner’s Refresh Grissette (Friday June 23rd)
Following the events across the country, Central City will be hosting the final event in the series on Friday July 14th at its Surrey location.
Due to be released in early May, the Red Racer Across The Nation Collaboration package will be available and beer and liquor retailers in most provinces, either as a single 12-pack or split into East and West 6-packs depending on the region.
For more details, see the full release announcement from Central City.