Ontario Brewery Discovery Routes Released for 2017
On May 25, 2017 At 12:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
TORONTO, ON – Ontario’s Greenbelt Fund and a group of partner organizations have announced the release of the 3rd annual edition of Brewery Discovery Routes, a set of nine self-guided tours to the province’s craft breweries, cideries, distilleries, and other local food & drink and tourist destinations.
The nine itineraries included in this year’s edition include:
- Barrels Bottles & Brews (Windsor Essex)
- HOP thru Ontario’s Southwest
- Saints & Sinners (South Georgian Bay)
- Taps, Tastes & Trails (Guelph & Waterloo Region)
- True Brew Path (Hamilton Halton Brant)
- Rural Routes & Dirty Boots (York Durham Headwaters)
- Brews, Bites and Barns (Peterborough & The Kawarthas)
- Artisan Food and Beverage Region (Hastings, Prince Edward, Lennox & Addington, and Frontenac Counties)
- Backroom Deals and Muddy Wheels Trail (Ottawa & Prescott-Russell)
250,000 copies of the map package have been printed for distribution throughout Ontario, and the routes are also available online via the Brewery Discovery Routes website.