VANCOUVER, BC – The Summer 2017 issue of What’s Brewing – a quarterly publication subtitled “The Journal of BC’s Craft Beer Movement” – is now available online.
Contents of the latest issue include:
- Tasting Panel spotlight: Saison vs. Saison
- Hitching their Wagons to Beer Tourism: BC’s brew bus tours
- Untold stories of GCBF: 25 years of the Great Canadian Beer Festival
- Profile of Marten Brewing in Vernon, BC
- Local beer touring updates: Bellingham and the Gulf Islands
- USA beer hotbeds San Diego and Asheville NC
- Ferreting out craft beer in Costa Rica and Seoul
The new issue of What’s Brewing can be read online via the Issuu e-magazine platform. The full issue can also be downloaded as a PDF for offline reading, and a limited number of printed copies will be distributed starting tomorrow via breweries and other beer establishments throughout British Columbia.