VANCOUVER, BC – The Autumn 2017 issue of What’s Brewing – a quarterly publication subtitled “The Journal of BC’s Craft Beer Movement” – is now available.
Contents of the latest 52-page issue include:
- A special 13-page section on Craft Cider
- Q & A with BC hop growers
- BC brewing Legend John Mitchell meets BC hop legend Rick Knight
- New faces of Beer Media: craft superfans using new media to boost the BC beer scene
- Northern BC breweries and the effects of the summer wildfires
- and much more