WHITEHORSE, YK – Winterlong Brewing has announced details of the new and returning beers that will be released in coming weeks, including the following:
- New batches of “crowd favourites” Easy Listening ESB, Sullen Riot Rye Pale Ale, and HazySexyCool NEIPA are all due out before the end of September.
- Main fall seasonal Log Splitter Smoked Porter will return in mid-October, and will be available through to late winter.
- Sundown Dunkelweizen will be replacing the recently finished High Noon Hefeweizen as a draught-only offering starting later this month.
- Barrel-aged barley wine Tragic Vision will be out in early October.
- Rye Coffee Porter will be released in time for the Yukon Beer Festival in mid-October.
For more details on all of these beers, as well as expansion plans and other developments at the brewery, see the full announcement on the Winterlong website.