Moncton Craft Brewers Collective Holding Tap Takeover Weekend
On November 7, 2017 At 10:00 am
Category : Beer Events
Tags : Acadie-Broue, Bore City Brewing, Celtic Knot Brewing, Flying Boats Brewing, Moncton Craft Brewers Collective, New Brunswick, Pump House Brewery, Scow Cider, Tide & Boar Brewing
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Niche Brewing Releases Quintessential Barrel Aged SourFebruary 4, 2020
- Broue du Païen Launches in Sainte-Marie-de-Kent, New BrunswickFebruary 3, 2020
- Moosehead Breweries Donating Funds to Rebuild Tyne Valley Community Sports CentreJanuary 21, 2020
- Garrison Brewing Announces Details for Home Brew-Off 2020January 13, 2020
- New Maritime Beer Co. Now Open in MiramichiJanuary 13, 2020
MONCTON, NB – A group of brewers from Moncton and area have announced a special event at two venues in the city this coming weekend.
The Moncton Craft Brewers Collective – with members including Acadie-Broue, Bore City, Celtic Knot, Flying Boats, Pump House, Scow Cider, and Tide & Boar – will be taking over the taps at Marky’s Laundromat on Thursday November 9th to Sunday November 12th, with representatives from some of the breweries set to be in attendance for a meet-and-greet evening on Friday November 10th.
In addition, nearby restaurant Notre Dame De Parkton will be joining in on Thursday and Friday, offering a selection on Moncton-brewed beers on draught, along with beer-friendly food like wings and nachos.
For more details, see the MCBC Facebook page.
- Greg C. is drinking a Barn Owl (No. 9) by Bellwoods Brewery at King & Dufferin2+ years old but doesn’t show it at all. The body is lively, the raspberry flavour still pops, and the base beer is deliciously sour.
- Greg C. is drinking a Barn Owl (No. 10) by Bellwoods Brewery at King & Dufferin2 years old so the hops have fallen back somewhat, but the Brett funk is gorgeous and plays so well with the apricot notes. Love it!
- Greg C. is drinking a Mean Muggin' by Nickel Brook Brewing Co. at King & DufferinHeavy on the coffee - like, REALLY heavy, even for me and I love extra dark roast espresso. Still enjoyed it, but would like more balance.
- Greg C. is drinking a Goldpanner by Left Field Brewery at King & DufferinGood balance of dark malt and smoke, and the medium-weight body carries the flavour well, through to the clean finish.
- Greg C. is drinking a Glorioso by Left Field Brewery at King & DufferinCrisp & dry with a prominent herbal/floral character, and a lovely lime leaf note lingering in the palate in the finish.