Moncton Craft Brewers Collective Holding Tap Takeover Weekend
On November 7, 2017 At 10:00 am
Category : Beer Events
Tags : Acadie-Broue, Bore City Brewing, Celtic Knot Brewing, Flying Boats Brewing, Moncton Craft Brewers Collective, New Brunswick, Pump House Brewery, Scow Cider, Tide & Boar Brewing
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Niche Brewing Releases Neighborino Barrel-Aged SourJanuary 11, 2021
- Pump House Brewery Announces Change in OwnershipDecember 21, 2020
- Long Bay Brewery Releases Double Dragon Fly-PADecember 14, 2020
- Grimross Brewing Brings Back Abbey DubbelDecember 2, 2020
- 2020 Edition of Maritime Craft Beer Advent Calendar Now AvailableNovember 23, 2020
MONCTON, NB – A group of brewers from Moncton and area have announced a special event at two venues in the city this coming weekend.
The Moncton Craft Brewers Collective – with members including Acadie-Broue, Bore City, Celtic Knot, Flying Boats, Pump House, Scow Cider, and Tide & Boar – will be taking over the taps at Marky’s Laundromat on Thursday November 9th to Sunday November 12th, with representatives from some of the breweries set to be in attendance for a meet-and-greet evening on Friday November 10th.
In addition, nearby restaurant Notre Dame De Parkton will be joining in on Thursday and Friday, offering a selection on Moncton-brewed beers on draught, along with beer-friendly food like wings and nachos.
For more details, see the MCBC Facebook page.