Moncton Craft Brewers Collective Holding Tap Takeover Weekend
On November 7, 2017 At 10:00 am
Category : Beer Events
Tags : Acadie-Broue, Bore City Brewing, Celtic Knot Brewing, Flying Boats Brewing, Moncton Craft Brewers Collective, New Brunswick, Pump House Brewery, Scow Cider, Tide & Boar Brewing
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Pump House Brewery Releases Pump House PilsApril 6, 2020
- Moosehead Breweries Releases Shaker Beer Cocktails and Strawberry Lemonade RadlerMarch 16, 2020
- Winners Announced for Down East Brewing Awards 2020March 9, 2020
- New Brunswick Breweries Release Sparkölsch for International Women’s DayMarch 6, 2020
- Canadian Beer Festivals – March 6th to 12th, 2020March 5, 2020
MONCTON, NB – A group of brewers from Moncton and area have announced a special event at two venues in the city this coming weekend.
The Moncton Craft Brewers Collective – with members including Acadie-Broue, Bore City, Celtic Knot, Flying Boats, Pump House, Scow Cider, and Tide & Boar – will be taking over the taps at Marky’s Laundromat on Thursday November 9th to Sunday November 12th, with representatives from some of the breweries set to be in attendance for a meet-and-greet evening on Friday November 10th.
In addition, nearby restaurant Notre Dame De Parkton will be joining in on Thursday and Friday, offering a selection on Moncton-brewed beers on draught, along with beer-friendly food like wings and nachos.
For more details, see the MCBC Facebook page.
- Greg C. is drinking a Friends And Neighbours DIPA by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopI think the cat peed on the Christmas tree.
- Greg C. is drinking an Astronaut Food by Bar Hop at Bar HopWild grape juice on the nose and palate, along with nice subtle barnyard notes.
- Greg C. is drinking a Time's Not Waiting by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopBeautiful balance of barrel and beer. So well done, especially for the low abv.
- Greg C. is drinking a Filè Farmhouse Ale by Scratch Brewing Company at Bar HopNot really sure what sassafras is supposed to taste Iike but the description of citrus and Froot Loops is right on the nose. Herbal as well.
- Greg C. is drinking a Something Simple by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopThe name sums it up - a simple, grassy rustic ale with everything in balance. Good one to prep the palate for a multi-beer evening.