Moncton Craft Brewers Collective Holding Tap Takeover Weekend
On November 7, 2017 At 10:00 am
Category : Beer Events
Tags : Acadie-Broue, Bore City Brewing, Celtic Knot Brewing, Flying Boats Brewing, Moncton Craft Brewers Collective, New Brunswick, Pump House Brewery, Scow Cider, Tide & Boar Brewing
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Canadian Beer Festivals – September 20th to 26th, 2019September 19, 2019
- Canadian Beer Festivals – September 13th to 19th, 2019September 12, 2019
- The Drome by TrailWay Now Open in FrederictonSeptember 3, 2019
- Canadian Beer Festivals – August 30th to September 5th, 2019August 29, 2019
- Canadian Beer Festivals – August 23rd to 29th, 2019August 22, 2019
MONCTON, NB – A group of brewers from Moncton and area have announced a special event at two venues in the city this coming weekend.
The Moncton Craft Brewers Collective – with members including Acadie-Broue, Bore City, Celtic Knot, Flying Boats, Pump House, Scow Cider, and Tide & Boar – will be taking over the taps at Marky’s Laundromat on Thursday November 9th to Sunday November 12th, with representatives from some of the breweries set to be in attendance for a meet-and-greet evening on Friday November 10th.
In addition, nearby restaurant Notre Dame De Parkton will be joining in on Thursday and Friday, offering a selection on Moncton-brewed beers on draught, along with beer-friendly food like wings and nachos.
For more details, see the MCBC Facebook page.
- Greg C. is drinking a Vintage Ale (2016) by Fuller, Smith & Turner at King & DufferinPort & plum preserves up front, touch of leather, good balance through the middle, bit warm in the finish.
- Greg C. is drinking an Ikinuki Ungespundetes Kellerbier by Godspeed Brewery at Bar Hop BrewcoGood lager with strong malt base but heavy hit of hops as well. Good body, full but not heavy. A pleasure to drink.
- Greg C. is drinking an After Hours: Raspberry Sour by PEI Brewing Company (Gahan) at King & DufferinSurprised to find this treat from my home province at the LCBO. Very good raspberry sour with natural tasting tart berry flavour.
- Greg C. is drinking a Breakfast Stout by Founders Brewing Co. at King & DufferinClose to 2 years old. A bit oxidized but still everything you expect from FBS - chocolate, coffee, tasted oats & more. Always a classic.
- Greg C. is drinking a Monks' Reserve Ale by Spencer Brewery at King & DufferinDoesn’t have the depth of a Belgian Trappist, but for a New World take on a Quad, it’s very good with strong malt base & nice spice notes.