VANCOUVER, BC – The Winter 2017-18 issue of What’s Brewing – a quarterly publication subtitled “The Journal of BC’s Craft Beer Movement” – is now available.
Contents of the new issue, which has a “Winter Fun” theme, include:
- BC Craft Newsmakers of 2017: a ‘Year In Beer’ retrospective
- Riot Brewing: the revealing What’s Brewing biography
- Yeast Van Collab: an insider’s view of the brewing neighbourhood, and its new collab beer
- Best In Class: inside the highly respected KPU Brewing program
- Tasting Panel reviews of Coffee, Milk and Oatmeal ales
- A unique 8-page BC Craft Beer Holiday Gift Guide