VANKLEEK HILL, ON – Beau’s All Natural Brewing has announced details of the sixth annual edition of FeBREWary, a month-long celebration of beer that will feature beer releases and various events throughout February and early March.
Five new beers will be released over the course of the month, including the following:
- February 1st: Ninho do Corvo (5.6% abv) – coconut robust porter collaboration with Brazil’s Weird Barrel Brewing – “luscious dark beer made with toasted coconut and cacao nibs”.
- February 8th: Cherry Revue (4.5% abv) – cherry gose – “tart and tangy fruit beer made with organic cherry juice and a refreshing spray of sea salt”.
- February 15th: Belgian-Style Black Ale (5.6% abv) – Farm Table Series beer – “roasted chocolate and black malts and a characteristically Belgian spice finish”.
- February 21st: Do No Evil (6.0% abv) – sake lager – “subtly fruity and wine-like beer brewed with organic rice and barley, then aged on oak soaked in sake”.
- March 1st: Cavalier Bleu (6.0% abv) – blueberry I.P.A. – “generously hopped ale brewed with Azzaca and Mandarina Bavaria hops and organic juice from wild Québec blueberries”.
All of the FeBREWary beers will be available at the Beau’s retail store and taproom, and at more than 200 bars and pubs across Ontario and Quebec. There will also be FeBREWary events taking place each weekend in February at the Beau’s brewery in Vankleek Hill, as well as at participating licensees.
For more details, see the FeBREWary microsite on the Beau’s website.