TORONTO, ON – The latest issue of Prostly – an online beer & travel magazine based in Canada that “features incredible locations around the world and the beers, bars and brewers that call them home” – is now available.
Articles featured in Prostly issue #11 include:
- “Frenchtown Brewing: Resilient Beer in Post-Hurricane St. Thomas, Virgin Islands” by Lauren Barth
- “From Plantation to Porter: West Indies Beer Co’s Chocolate Mongoose” by Lauren Barth
- “Fort Lauderdale Craft Beer: Bars, Breweries and Bottle Shops You Shouldn’t Miss in South Florida” by JP Bervoets
- “Cologne Beer Guide: The Water is Good in the Land of Kölsch” by Marcel Krueger
- “The Ultimate Ljubljana Beer Guide and the Biggest Lie in Slovenia” by Tjaša Janovljak