MONTREAL, QC – Dieu du Ciel! has announced the details for the 2018 edition of Journée Péché – or as it’s known in English, Péché Day – an annual international event celebrating the brewery’s acclaimed Péché Mortel coffee-infused Imperial stout.
Taking place on Saturday March 24th, the core event will be happening at the Dieu du Ciel! brewpub in Montreal and brewery taproom in St. Jerome, where 12 different varieties of Péché Mortel will be available on tap.
In addition, seven varieties will be tapped on the same day at 50 participating bars and pubs around the world, including the following Canadian locations:
– Le Trou du Diable, Shawinigan, QC
– Griendel, Québec, QC
– Boquèbière, Sherbrooke, QC
– L’Autre Oeil, Gatineau, QC
– Lagabière, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC
– Microbrasserie Du Lac, Saint-Gédéon, QC
– Au Temps d’une Pinte, Trois-Rivières, QC
– Birreria Volo, Toronto, ON
– Godspeed Brewery, Toronto, ON
– Darby’s Gastown, Vancouver, BC
– The Drake Eatery, Victoria, BC
– Red Beard Cafe, Kamloops, BC
– The Curious Cafe, Kelowna, BC
– Woodcutters Blanke, Whitehorse, YK
– Beer Revolution, Calgary, AB
– Beer Revolution, Edmonton, AB
– Stillwell, Halifax, NS
– King Street Ale House, Fredericton, NB
– Tide & Boar, Moncton, NB
For more details, see the announcement on the DDC! Facebook page, and check with local venues for specific event information.