Flying Monkeys Live Transmission Milkshake IPA Heading to LCBO
On February 19, 2018 At 10:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Stonehooker Brewing Releases Arriba! Mexican Hot Cocoa StoutJanuary 25, 2021
- Shawn & Ed Brewing Anvil Small-Batch Series Continues with Got Your Bock Strong LagerJanuary 22, 2021
- Refined Fool Brewing Tiny Batch Series Continues with Going to See a Man About a Horse Sour IPAJanuary 22, 2021
- Short Finger Brewing Releases Funks 2018 Flanders RedJanuary 22, 2021
- Bellwoods Brewery Releases First 2021 Edition of Grandma’s Boy Wild Ale BlendJanuary 22, 2021
Live Transmission Milkshake IPA (6.3% abv) is a well-hopped ale brewed with lactose sugar, grapefruit, orange peel, and coconut white tea.
According to a Facebook video posted by Flying Monkeys last Friday, the first batch of Live Transmission came off the canning line just before 9:00 AM that morning, and was available at the Big Bay Point LCBO in Barrie before 5:00 PM the same day.
It’s also available at the Flying Monkeys retail store, and will be on the shelves at LCBO locations throughout Ontario by March 1st, retailing for $3.25 per 473 ml can.