Flying Monkeys Live Transmission Milkshake IPA Heading to LCBO
On February 19, 2018 At 10:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Great Lakes Brewery Releases Collaboration with Charlie Papazian for Ontario Craft Brewers ConferenceOctober 27, 2020
- Shawn & Ed Brewing Releasing Hop Right In Wet Hop AleOctober 27, 2020
- Refined Fool Brewing Tiny Batch Series Continues with Electronic Mail Belgian White AleOctober 26, 2020
- Collective Arts Brewing Releases Straight Eight DIPAOctober 26, 2020
- Left Field Brewery Releases Squeeze Play Bumbleberry Sour and Go-Ahead Raspberry Hibiscus GoseOctober 26, 2020
Live Transmission Milkshake IPA (6.3% abv) is a well-hopped ale brewed with lactose sugar, grapefruit, orange peel, and coconut white tea.
According to a Facebook video posted by Flying Monkeys last Friday, the first batch of Live Transmission came off the canning line just before 9:00 AM that morning, and was available at the Big Bay Point LCBO in Barrie before 5:00 PM the same day.
It’s also available at the Flying Monkeys retail store, and will be on the shelves at LCBO locations throughout Ontario by March 1st, retailing for $3.25 per 473 ml can.