SURREY, BC – Central City Brewers + Distillers has announced that its popular Red Racer Across The Nation Collaboration mixed pack that was released last year to mark Canada’s 150th birthday will be returning this year in a new edition with a new line-up of beers and collaborating breweries.
As with the inaugural version, this year’s pack will feature a dozen beers, each co-created by a guest brewery from a different province or territory, including the following:
- British Columbia: Fuggles & Warlock Craftworks
- Alberta: Blindman Brewing
- Saskatchewan: Rebellion Brewing
- Manitoba: Torque Brewing
- Ontario: Kichesippi Beer Company
- Quebec: Brasseurs du Temps
- New Brunswick: Trailway Brewing
- Nova Scotia: 2 Crows Brewing
- Prince Edward Island: Upstreet Craft Brewery
- Newfoundland: YellowBelly Brewery
- Yukon: Yukon Brewing
- Northwest Territories: NWT Brewing
Due to be released this spring, the Across The Nation Collaboration package will be available in most provinces, and will feature cans this year rather than bottles.
More information on the included beers and other details will be announced closer to the release date. For further information, see the full announcement.