TORONTO, ON – The latest issue of Prostly – an online beer & travel magazine based in Canada that “features incredible locations around the world and the beers, bars and brewers that call them home” – is now available.
The theme of Prostly issue 12 is “Hecho en Mexico”, with articles including:
- “Mexican Beer: A Look at Mexico’s Beer Scene from Traditional to Craft” by Lauren Barth
- “Mexico City Craft Beer: A Guide to Cervezas Artesanales in CDMX” by Lauren Barth
- “Biercito Brewery: A Mexican-German Hybrid in Puerto Escondido” by Lauren Barth
- “Oaxaca Craft Beer Guide: Breweries, Bars and Bottle Shops” by Lauren Barth
- “15 Beer Travellers You Should Follow On Instagram” by Jean Paul Bervoets