SURREY, BC – Following on an initial announcement last month, Central City Brewers + Distillers has revealed further details for this year’s edition of the Red Racer Across The Nation Collaboration mixed pack.
As with last year’s inaugural edition, the package will feature a dozen beers, each brewed at Central City with a guest brewery from a different province or territory. In addition, there will be tasting events for the package taking place at several participating breweries across the country.
The full list of breweries and their beers is as follows:
- British Columbia: Fuggles & Warlock Craftworks – Ruby Sunset Pomegranate Sour Ale
- Alberta: Blindman Brewing – Red Rivers of Rye Red Rye Sour Saison
- Saskatchewan: Rebellion Brewing – Put a Cherry On Hop Cherry Milkshake IPA
- Manitoba: Torque Brewing – Halfway IPA White IPA
- Ontario: Kichesippi Beer – 191 Märzen Fest Märzen
- Quebec: Brasseurs du Temps – La Grande Rivière Cranberry Belgian IPA
- New Brunswick: Trailway Brewing – Three Beasts American IPA
- Nova Scotia: 2 Crows Brewing – Coast 2 Coast Ancient Grain Saison
- Prince Edward Island: Upstreet Craft Brewery – Singing Sands Salted Caramel Lager
- Newfoundland: Yellow Belly Brewery – Me Ol’ Trout East Coast Cream Ale
- Yukon: Yukon Brewing – Northern Nectar Honey Pale Ale
- Northwest Territories: NWT Brewing – Midnight Ember Smoked Stout
Tasting events will include the following:
- Tuesday, April 24th – teaser party at Central City Brewpub on Beatty
- Thursday, April 26th – teaser party at Central City Brewpub Surrey
- Friday, May 18th – launch and parking lot party at Red Racer Brewery
- Friday, May 18th – party at Yellow Belly Brewery, St John’s NL
- Friday, May 31st – party at Blindman Brewing, Lacombe AB
- Saturday, June 16th – party at Torque Brewing, Winnipeg MB
- Thursday, June 21st – Solstice celebration at Yukon Brewery, Whitehorse YK
- Dates TBC – parties at Kichesippi Beer Co., Ottawa ON; NWT Brewing, Yellowknife NT; and Trailway Brewing, Fredericton NB
Due to be released in early May, the Red Racer Across The Nation Collaboration package will be available and beer and liquor retailers in most provinces as a single 12-pack, and split into East and West 6-packs in Ontario.
For more details, see the full release announcement.