Flying Boats Brewing Opens New Brewery in Dieppe
On April 9, 2018 At 8:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Tobique River Trading Co. Launches Brewery in Western New BrunswickOctober 14, 2020
- Grimross Brewing Releases Oktoberfest MärzenOctober 9, 2020
- NB Liquor Winding Down Growler Sales ProgramOctober 7, 2020
- Cross Creek Brewing Pale Ale Now Available in CansOctober 1, 2020
- Grimross Brewing Releasing West Coast IPASeptember 10, 2020
Flying Boats was launched in 2015 by Marc Melanson as a 2-barrel nanobrewery based in his garage in Shediac, New Brunswick. The size and location meant that there was no public access to the brewery, and beers were only available on tap at local bars and restaurants.
Now located at 700 Malenfant Blvd. in Dieppe, the new Flying Boats facility features a 15-barrel brewhouse, and a taproom and retail store where visitors are able to try flights and pints on-site, and pick up growlers and cans to go. Two brands – Dixie Clipper IPA and Empress Irish Red Ale – are currently available in 473 ml cans, with several other beers pouring on tap.
Flying Boats Brewing held a soft opening this past weekend, and will be open from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Wednesday to Friday and 11:00 to 5:00 PM on Saturday starting this week. For more details, see the Flying Boats website and Facebook page.