Flying Boats Brewing Opens New Brewery in Dieppe
On April 9, 2018 At 8:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Niche Brewing Releases Neighborino Barrel-Aged SourJanuary 11, 2021
- Pump House Brewery Announces Change in OwnershipDecember 21, 2020
- Long Bay Brewery Releases Double Dragon Fly-PADecember 14, 2020
- Grimross Brewing Brings Back Abbey DubbelDecember 2, 2020
- 2020 Edition of Maritime Craft Beer Advent Calendar Now AvailableNovember 23, 2020
Flying Boats was launched in 2015 by Marc Melanson as a 2-barrel nanobrewery based in his garage in Shediac, New Brunswick. The size and location meant that there was no public access to the brewery, and beers were only available on tap at local bars and restaurants.
Now located at 700 Malenfant Blvd. in Dieppe, the new Flying Boats facility features a 15-barrel brewhouse, and a taproom and retail store where visitors are able to try flights and pints on-site, and pick up growlers and cans to go. Two brands – Dixie Clipper IPA and Empress Irish Red Ale – are currently available in 473 ml cans, with several other beers pouring on tap.
Flying Boats Brewing held a soft opening this past weekend, and will be open from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM on Wednesday to Friday and 11:00 to 5:00 PM on Saturday starting this week. For more details, see the Flying Boats website and Facebook page.