Moved from it’s usual mid-March publication to this week (May 24th to 30th cover date) in order to correspond with the 2018 Canadian Brewing Awards & Conference which kicks off today in Halifax, this year’s Guide includes the following articles:
- Limestone Group pours up a taste of the islands – “In efforts to share Caribbean culture, they’re bringing Bahamian-inspired, tropical fruit-infused brews to Halifax’s craft beer scene.”
- Lake City Cider blossoms this summer – “Poet Comeau is bringing a tasty beer alternative to downtown Dartmouth.”
- Headline brews: the Canadian Brewing Awards land in Halifax – “This weekend movers, shakers and beer-makers from across the country are in town for the CBAs’ 16th year”
- Sourwood Cider plays with unfiltered, raw flavour – “They’ve got the funk”
- In a sour mood? Here’s 7 superb beers you have to try – “Sour beers are having a moment and we are here for it.”
- Five beers to sip in the spring sun – “With patio season on its way, we asked Nova Scotia breweries about the new and seasonal stuff they have on tap.”
The paper edition of The Coast is distributed for free at many locations in and around Halifax.