What’s Brewing Summer 2018 Issue Now Available
On May 31, 2018 At 4:30 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
VANCOUVER, BC – The Summer 2018 issue of What’s Brewing – a quarterly publication subtitled “The Journal of BC’s Craft Beer Movement” – is now available.
Contents of the new issue, which has a “Beer Travel” theme, include:
- A Global Quest for Craft: the What’s Brewing Autobiography – “How one photographer’s search for adventure has unlocked unique exbeeriences around the world”
- Matching Wits: a White Beer Spotlight – “What’s a Witbier, Witte, or Blanche? The Tasting Panel reviews six BC examples”
- Central Oregon: Bending Elbows in Beertown, USA – “The amazing breweries of Bend, a bucket list destination & savouring ales in capital city Salem”
- Hops Canary on the Emerald Isle – “Step aside Guinness, there’s Craft Beer In Ireland”
- The Ladies of Category – “Our Women In Beer spotlight features an Island brewery”
- Trench Brewing debuts in Prince George – “Getting entrenched in the Northern beer scene”
- …and much more.
The new issue of What’s Brewing can be read online via the Issuu e-magazine platform, or downloaded as a PDF for offline reading. A limited number of printed copies are available via subscription, and at breweries and other beer establishments throughout British Columbia.