Winterlong Brewing Announces Seasonal Releases for Autumn
On September 13, 2018 At 6:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
WHITEHORSE, YK – Winterlong Brewing has announced details of the new and returning beers that are lined up for release over the next few months.
Available today (September 13th) is the last batch of this year’s Spruce Tip Seasonal Pale Ale, a popular limited release brewed using locally foraged spruce tips, and the return of the “roasty and hoppy all in one” Nightshade Black IPA.
Following on Saturday September 15th a brand new Double New England Style IPA which is described as follows:
It’s big and bad, with one of the thickest mashes we’ve ever encountered. The mash tun was stuffed to the brim with 2-row barley, malted rye, flaked rye and oats. We loaded it with Citra and Denali hop pellets and Vic Secret lupulin powder.
These will be followed later in September and into October and November by:
- Fresh Hop Pale Ale brewed with Cascade hops flown overnight from Northwest Hop Farms in Chilliwack.
- Divine Intervention Tripel, aged in Woodford Reserve Double Oaked Bourbon barrels.
- A collaborative beer with Category 12 Brewing.
- Dry-Hopped Kettle Sour, which will take over the sour ale mantle from the almost depleted Surfer Gose.
- The return of Firebean Rye Coffee Porter and Log Splitter Smoked Porter.
For more details, see the full announcement on the Winterlong website.