TORONTO, ON – Bellwoods Brewery has announced details of six new beers that are being released this coming weekend in conjunction with its 2nd annual Witchstock festival.
Attendees at Witchstock – taking place on Saturday September 29th at Bellwoods’ Hafis Road location – will be given advance access to purchase bottles of the new beers, including the following:
- Cream of Wheat – all wheat double IPA with lactose – collaboration with Other Half Brewing
- Mylarshark – double IPA – collaboration with Other Half Brewing
- Toute Est Dans Toute – saison – collaboration with Brasserie Dunham
- Dry Hopped Come What May – barrel aged hoppy Brett ale – collaboration with Brasserie de la Senne
- Barn Owl #16 – barrel aged wild ale blend
- Apricot Milkshark – milkshake IPA
Any remaining bottles will go on sale to the general public at the Hafis retail store on Sunday September 30th, and the Ossington location on Monday October 1st.
Source & Photo: Bellwoods Brewery Instagram page