Beau’s Brewing Announces Plans for 8th Annual FeBREWary Celebration
On January 7, 2019 At 2:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
VANKLEEK HILL, ON – Beau’s Brewing has announced details of the 8th annual edition of FeBREWary, a month-long celebration of beer that will feature beer releases and various events throughout February 2019.
Five new beers will be released over the course of the month, including the following:
- January 31st: The Astromacer (5.7% abv) – “Sage gruit brewed with rye, buckwheat and oats with organic sage in place of hops, in celebration of International Gruit Day.”
- February 7th: Motueka Pilsner (5.3% abv) – “Brewed exclusively with organic New Zealand motueka hops, which light up this classic European beer style with their tropical, citrusy brightness.”
- February 14th: Dry Irish Stout (4.1% abv) – “A black ale with interwoven coffee and chocolate flavours. Rich and silky, it suggests sweetness but delivers a dry toasty finish.”
- February 21st: Grumpiest of All Time urBock (7% abv) – “A dark, warming and richly malty German-style lager made with all-German organic malts and organic perle hops from Austria.”
- February 28th: Paper Chase Birchwood Ale (5.6% abv) – “A copper-coloured certified organic beer brewed with locally foraged birch bark and aged on roasted Canadian birchwood.”
All of the FeBREWary beers will be available at the Beau’s retail store and taproom, and at more than 300 bars and pubs across Ontario, Quebec, and Manitoba. There will also be FeBREWary events taking place each weekend from February 2nd-3rd to March 2nd-3rd at the Beau’s brewery in Vankleek Hill, as well as at participating licensees.
A portion of FebBREWary beer sales will be donated to youth mentorship not-for-profit For Pivot’s Sake and the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada in memory of Bryce Elder, a late friend of the Beau’s-owning Beauchesne family.
For more details, see the FeBREWary microsite on the Beau’s website.
Source: Beau’s Brewing press release