Fredericton Craft Beer Festival and Flying Boats Brewing Release Flying Sasquatch Pale Ale
On February 25, 2019 At 8:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Niche Brewing Releases Neighborino Barrel-Aged SourJanuary 11, 2021
- Pump House Brewery Announces Change in OwnershipDecember 21, 2020
- Long Bay Brewery Releases Double Dragon Fly-PADecember 14, 2020
- Grimross Brewing Brings Back Abbey DubbelDecember 2, 2020
- 2020 Edition of Maritime Craft Beer Advent Calendar Now AvailableNovember 23, 2020
FREDERICTON, NB – The Fredericton Craft Beer Festival has announced the release of an official beer for its upcoming 2019 edition.
Medium bodied east coast Pale Ale brewed with Canada’s first patented and trademarked hop, which provides a balanced herbal, grassy, floral and light orange/tangerine citrus flavours and aromas.
Flying Sasquatch is available now in 473 ml cans at select ANBL stores, and will be featured at ANBL growler stations starting Thursday February 28th. An official launch for the beer will take place on Friday March 1st at Maxwell’s Restaurant & Bar.
Fredericton Craft Beer Festival 2019 will run from March 6th to 10th at various locations in Fredericton. For more details, see the FCBF Facebook page.
Source & Photo: Fredericton Craft Beer Festival press release