Fredericton Craft Beer Festival and Flying Boats Brewing Release Flying Sasquatch Pale Ale
On February 25, 2019 At 8:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Moosehead Breweries Releases Shaker Beer Cocktails and Strawberry Lemonade RadlerMarch 16, 2020
- Winners Announced for Down East Brewing Awards 2020March 9, 2020
- New Brunswick Breweries Release Sparkölsch for International Women’s DayMarch 6, 2020
- Canadian Beer Festivals – March 6th to 12th, 2020March 5, 2020
- Fredericton’s Capital Complex Rebrands as The Cap and Launches BreweryMarch 3, 2020
FREDERICTON, NB – The Fredericton Craft Beer Festival has announced the release of an official beer for its upcoming 2019 edition.
Medium bodied east coast Pale Ale brewed with Canada’s first patented and trademarked hop, which provides a balanced herbal, grassy, floral and light orange/tangerine citrus flavours and aromas.
Flying Sasquatch is available now in 473 ml cans at select ANBL stores, and will be featured at ANBL growler stations starting Thursday February 28th. An official launch for the beer will take place on Friday March 1st at Maxwell’s Restaurant & Bar.
Fredericton Craft Beer Festival 2019 will run from March 6th to 10th at various locations in Fredericton. For more details, see the FCBF Facebook page.
Source & Photo: Fredericton Craft Beer Festival press release
- Greg C. is drinking a Friends And Neighbours DIPA by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopI think the cat peed on the Christmas tree.
- Greg C. is drinking an Astronaut Food by Bar Hop at Bar HopWild grape juice on the nose and palate, along with nice subtle barnyard notes.
- Greg C. is drinking a Time's Not Waiting by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopBeautiful balance of barrel and beer. So well done, especially for the low abv.
- Greg C. is drinking a Filè Farmhouse Ale by Scratch Brewing Company at Bar HopNot really sure what sassafras is supposed to taste Iike but the description of citrus and Froot Loops is right on the nose. Herbal as well.
- Greg C. is drinking a Something Simple by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopThe name sums it up - a simple, grassy rustic ale with everything in balance. Good one to prep the palate for a multi-beer evening.