Fredericton Craft Beer Festival and Flying Boats Brewing Release Flying Sasquatch Pale Ale
On February 25, 2019 At 8:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Grimross Brewing Brings Back Gose German Wheat AleApril 2, 2021
- East Coast Music Association Releases 1st Annual Collaboration Beer with Atlantic Canada BreweriesMarch 29, 2021
- Tide & Boar Brewing Opens New Location in MonctonMarch 22, 2021
- Holy Whale Brewing Buys Bowling Alley in Riverview, New BrunswickMarch 16, 2021
- Blood Brothers Brewing and Trailway Brewing Release Whales All Day IIPAMarch 15, 2021
FREDERICTON, NB – The Fredericton Craft Beer Festival has announced the release of an official beer for its upcoming 2019 edition.
Medium bodied east coast Pale Ale brewed with Canada’s first patented and trademarked hop, which provides a balanced herbal, grassy, floral and light orange/tangerine citrus flavours and aromas.
Flying Sasquatch is available now in 473 ml cans at select ANBL stores, and will be featured at ANBL growler stations starting Thursday February 28th. An official launch for the beer will take place on Friday March 1st at Maxwell’s Restaurant & Bar.
Fredericton Craft Beer Festival 2019 will run from March 6th to 10th at various locations in Fredericton. For more details, see the FCBF Facebook page.
Source & Photo: Fredericton Craft Beer Festival press release