Fredericton Craft Beer Festival and Flying Boats Brewing Release Flying Sasquatch Pale Ale
On February 25, 2019 At 8:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Tobique River Trading Co. Launches Brewery in Western New BrunswickOctober 14, 2020
- Grimross Brewing Releases Oktoberfest MärzenOctober 9, 2020
- NB Liquor Winding Down Growler Sales ProgramOctober 7, 2020
- Cross Creek Brewing Pale Ale Now Available in CansOctober 1, 2020
- Grimross Brewing Releasing West Coast IPASeptember 10, 2020
FREDERICTON, NB – The Fredericton Craft Beer Festival has announced the release of an official beer for its upcoming 2019 edition.
Medium bodied east coast Pale Ale brewed with Canada’s first patented and trademarked hop, which provides a balanced herbal, grassy, floral and light orange/tangerine citrus flavours and aromas.
Flying Sasquatch is available now in 473 ml cans at select ANBL stores, and will be featured at ANBL growler stations starting Thursday February 28th. An official launch for the beer will take place on Friday March 1st at Maxwell’s Restaurant & Bar.
Fredericton Craft Beer Festival 2019 will run from March 6th to 10th at various locations in Fredericton. For more details, see the FCBF Facebook page.
Source & Photo: Fredericton Craft Beer Festival press release