SURREY, BC – Central City Brewers + Distillers has announced that its popular Red Racer Across The Nation Collaboration mixed pack will be returning in a 3rd annual edition with a new line-up of beers and collaborating breweries.
As in previous years, the pack will feature a dozen beers co-created by Central City’s Gary Lohin and guest brewers from each province and two territories, including the following:
- British Columbia: Moon Under Water Brewery (Victoria)
- Alberta: Troubled Monk Brewery (Red Deer)
- Saskatchewan: District Brewing (Regina)
- Manitoba: Barn Hammer Brewing (Winnipeg)
- Ontario: Nickel Brook Brewing (Burlington)
- Quebec: Brasserie Dunham (Dunham)
- New Brunswick: Grimross Brewing (Fredericton)
- Nova Scotia: Tatmagouche Brewing (Tatamagouche)
- Prince Edward Island: Copper Bottom Brewing (Montague)
- Newfoundland: Port Rexton Brewing (Port Rexton)
- Yukon: Winterlong Brewing (Whitehorse)
- Northwest Territories: NWT Brewing (Yellowknife)
Due to be released in early May, the Across The Nation Collaboration package will feature 355 ml cans, and will be available in most provinces.
More information on the included beers and other details will be announced closer to the release date. For further information, see the full announcement.
Source: Central City Brewers website