Sawdust City Brewing and Flying Monkeys Brewery Releasing The Curious Case of Barry Bleuets
On April 3, 2019 At 11:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Short Finger Brewing Releases Midnight Bike Club Pale Ale and Wax Poetic SoleraJuly 8, 2020
- Reverence Barrel Works Releases Four New BeersJuly 7, 2020
- Collective Arts Brewing and Matron Fine Beer Release Dalliance Kveik Pale AleJuly 7, 2020
- Market Brewing Releases From Afar Amber AleJuly 6, 2020
- Caps Off Brewing Releases Cans of Tip of the Hat Pale AleJuly 6, 2020
The Curious Case of Barry Bleuets (5% abv, 30 IBU) is described as follows:
We threw everything we had at this one and the results are fantastic! Using a hoppy table beer recipe as the base, we fermented this low ABV beer in oak barrels with a combination of California Ale yeast and Brett D. What we saw in the end, was a hop forward, very dry beer with delicious characteristics of melon, citrus and barrel funk. Light and crushable, but very complex, this is a curious beer with an air of mystery around it to leave you wanting more.
The Curious Case of Barry Bleuets will be available tomorrow (April 4th) at the Sawdust City retail shop and online store, as well as select beer bars in Ontario, while supplies last.
- Greg C. is drinking a Friends And Neighbours DIPA by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopI think the cat peed on the Christmas tree.
- Greg C. is drinking an Astronaut Food by Bar Hop at Bar HopWild grape juice on the nose and palate, along with nice subtle barnyard notes.
- Greg C. is drinking a Time's Not Waiting by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopBeautiful balance of barrel and beer. So well done, especially for the low abv.
- Greg C. is drinking a Filè Farmhouse Ale by Scratch Brewing Company at Bar HopNot really sure what sassafras is supposed to taste Iike but the description of citrus and Froot Loops is right on the nose. Herbal as well.
- Greg C. is drinking a Something Simple by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopThe name sums it up - a simple, grassy rustic ale with everything in balance. Good one to prep the palate for a multi-beer evening.