Sawdust City Brewing and Flying Monkeys Brewery Releasing The Curious Case of Barry Bleuets
On April 3, 2019 At 11:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Shawn & Ed Brewing Anvil Small-Batch Series Continues with Got Your Bock Strong LagerJanuary 22, 2021
- Refined Fool Brewing Tiny Batch Series Continues with Going to See a Man About a Horse Sour IPAJanuary 22, 2021
- Short Finger Brewing Releases Funks 2018 Flanders RedJanuary 22, 2021
- Bellwoods Brewery Releases First 2021 Edition of Grandma’s Boy Wild Ale BlendJanuary 22, 2021
- Forked River Brewing Brings Back Hansel and Brett’el Sour Blonde AleJanuary 22, 2021
The Curious Case of Barry Bleuets (5% abv, 30 IBU) is described as follows:
We threw everything we had at this one and the results are fantastic! Using a hoppy table beer recipe as the base, we fermented this low ABV beer in oak barrels with a combination of California Ale yeast and Brett D. What we saw in the end, was a hop forward, very dry beer with delicious characteristics of melon, citrus and barrel funk. Light and crushable, but very complex, this is a curious beer with an air of mystery around it to leave you wanting more.
The Curious Case of Barry Bleuets will be available tomorrow (April 4th) at the Sawdust City retail shop and online store, as well as select beer bars in Ontario, while supplies last.