Sawdust City Brewing and Flying Monkeys Brewery Releasing The Curious Case of Barry Bleuets
On April 3, 2019 At 11:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Refined Fool Brewing Tiny Batch Series Continues with Electronic Mail Belgian White AleOctober 26, 2020
- Collective Arts Brewing Releases Straight Eight DIPAOctober 26, 2020
- Left Field Brewery Releases Squeeze Play Bumbleberry Sour and Go-Ahead Raspberry Hibiscus GoseOctober 26, 2020
- Katalyst Brewing Releases Sisters Cranberry Sour and Helping Hands Hazy IPAOctober 26, 2020
- Indie Alehouse Releasing 2020 Beer Advent CalendarOctober 23, 2020
The Curious Case of Barry Bleuets (5% abv, 30 IBU) is described as follows:
We threw everything we had at this one and the results are fantastic! Using a hoppy table beer recipe as the base, we fermented this low ABV beer in oak barrels with a combination of California Ale yeast and Brett D. What we saw in the end, was a hop forward, very dry beer with delicious characteristics of melon, citrus and barrel funk. Light and crushable, but very complex, this is a curious beer with an air of mystery around it to leave you wanting more.
The Curious Case of Barry Bleuets will be available tomorrow (April 4th) at the Sawdust City retail shop and online store, as well as select beer bars in Ontario, while supplies last.