Sawdust City Brewing and Flying Monkeys Brewery Releasing The Curious Case of Barry Bleuets
On April 3, 2019 At 11:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Short Finger Brewing Celebrating Anniversary with Lando Day 2021June 18, 2021
- Haven Brewing Co. Buys High Road BrewingJune 18, 2021
- Bellwoods Brewery Releases Dragon Fruit & Pineapple Jelly KingJune 18, 2021
- Radical Road Brewing and Cask Music Release Big Mash Helles Lager for Unison Benevolent FundJune 18, 2021
- Muddy York Brewing Releases Trident Tidal Wave IPAJune 18, 2021
The Curious Case of Barry Bleuets (5% abv, 30 IBU) is described as follows:
We threw everything we had at this one and the results are fantastic! Using a hoppy table beer recipe as the base, we fermented this low ABV beer in oak barrels with a combination of California Ale yeast and Brett D. What we saw in the end, was a hop forward, very dry beer with delicious characteristics of melon, citrus and barrel funk. Light and crushable, but very complex, this is a curious beer with an air of mystery around it to leave you wanting more.
The Curious Case of Barry Bleuets will be available tomorrow (April 4th) at the Sawdust City retail shop and online store, as well as select beer bars in Ontario, while supplies last.