SURREY, BC – Following on an initial announcement in March, Central City Brewers + Distillers has revealed full details for the 2019 edition of the Red Racer Across The Nation Collaboration mixed pack.
As in previous years, the package features a dozen beers, each brewed at Central City with a guest brewery from a different province or territory. The full list of breweries and their corresponding beers is as follows:
- British Columbia: Moon Under Water Brewery – Kermode Kiwi Saison
- Alberta: Troubled Monk Brewery – Badlands Sour Brown Ale
- Saskatchewan: District Brewing – Manitou Dunkel
- Manitoba: Barn Hammer Brewing – Narcisse Smoked Amber Saison
- Ontario: Nickel Brook Brewing – Superior Berliner Weisse
- Quebec: Brasserie Dunham – Eastern Townships Coffee Stout
- New Brunswick: Grimross Brewing – Higher Tides Maplebock
- Nova Scotia: Tatamagouche Brewing – Ocean Playground Belgian Tripel
- Prince Edward Island: Copper Bottom Brewing – Panmure Island Bohemian Pilsner
- Newfoundland: Port Rexton Brewing – Skerwink Haze Kveik NEIPA
- Yukon: Winterlong Brewing – Top of the World NEIPA
- Northwest Territories: NWT Brewing – Mackenzie River Kӧlsch
A launch party for this year’s package will take place on Friday May 24th at the Central City brewery in Surrey, featuring an outdoor beer garden in the parking lot, live entertainment, and a free shuttle from the Scott Road Sky Train Station.
The Red Racer Across The Nation Collaboration 12×355 ml pack will be available at select beer and liquor retailers in all provinces except Ontario while supplies last. For more details, see the full release announcement.
Source & Photo: Central City Brewers website