Winterlong Brewing Announces Six Beer Releases for August
On August 6, 2019 At 1:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
WHITEHORSE, YK – Winterlong Brewing has announced details of a half-dozen new and returning beers that will be released in its taproom throughout the month of August.
The series kicked off yesterday (August 5th) with Rainbow Brite 2 (4% abv), a fruit-flavoured kettle sour which is described as follows:
After attempting our first fruited beer earlier this year, we all enjoyed it so much we decided to give it another go. This time, we doubled up in a 14 bbl batch and loaded this version with pineapple and pink guava puree as well as some pink Himalayan salt and Utah mineral salt for some added mouthfeel and depth.
Releases for the remainder of the month will include:
- August 9th: Truckstop Poetry – New England style IPA dry-hopped with Galaxy and Cashmere hops
- August 16th: Headspace – New England style IPA fermented with Norwegian Kveik yeast
- August 28th: Jagged Little Pils – German-style pilsner making a return appearance
- Late August (date TBD): Spruce Tip Pale Ale – Final 2019 batch of this favourite summer seasonal
- Late August (date TBD): Divine Intervention – 2019 vintage of an annual barrel-aged Belgian-style Tripel
For more details, see the full release announcement.
Source & Photo: Winterlong Brewing website