Twin Sails Brewing Releasing Many New Beers for 4th Anniversary
On November 8, 2019 At 6:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
PORT MOODY, BC – Twin Sails Brewing is celebrating its 4th anniversary this weekend, and has promised at least 10 new beers will be debuting as part of the festivities.
Those confirmed so far include:
- Apricot-ish – Golden Sour Ale aged in oak barrels with local apricots
- Jock Jams – Mixed Berry Dessert Sour brewed with House of Funk Brewing
- Depth of Field – Sour Red Ale aged in red wine barrels
- Cuppa – Cold Brewed Stout brewed with Dandy Brewing
- Lights Out – Imperial Stout with Coconut aged in bourbon barrels
- Much Too Much – 0 IBU Double IPA brewed with Beere Brewing, Back Country Brewing, and Boombox Brewing
- Blendship – Biére de Coupage brewed with Luppolo Brewing
In addition to being available at the brewery during tomorrow’s anniversary party, all of the new beers are also available to purchase via the Twin Sails online shop while supplies last.
For more details, see the Twin Sails Facebook page.
Source & Photo: Twin Sails Brewing Facebook page