WHITEHORSE, YK – Winterlong Brewing has announced details of several new and returning seasonal beers that are set to be released in coming weeks.
Returning today (November 22nd) in 473 ml cans and on tap is Firebean Rye Coffee Porter (6.8% abv), made using locally roasted Firebean Coffee, which is also available in 4 oz packs in the brewery taproom.
Other beers in the pipeline include:
- Time Bandit Black Lager – A new draught-only beer, and Winterlong’s second ever lager, which will be out next week.
- Truckstop Poetry Hazy IPA – A returning “smooth and juicy” IPA made with Galaxy and Cashmere hops, available next week on tap and in cans.
- Guilt Trip 2020 Barley Wine – The new vintage of an annual favourite, it will be out in December in cans, as well as a very limited draught release.
- Surfer Rosa Gose – A light and tart beer with rosehips, out next month in cans and on tap.
- Divine Caffeination – A variant of Divine Intervention Tripel infused with Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee beans from Firebean Coffee that have been aged for 3 months in a bourbon barrel before being roasted, expected out in late December in cans and on tap.
For more details on all of these new releases, see the full announcement on the Winterlong Brewing website.
Source & Photos: Winterlong Brewing website