The Church Brewing and Bannerman Brewing Release Best Kind Kveik IPA
On December 16, 2019 At 9:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Good Robot Brewing Releases Sour Cherry CamachoOctober 23, 2020
- 2 Crows Brewing and Change is Brewing Collective Releasing Good News Berliner WeisseOctober 22, 2020
- Sea Level Brewing Releases Hopfazupfa Wet Hopped IPAOctober 16, 2020
- Good Robot Brewing Releases Crop Top Summer Wheat AleOctober 9, 2020
- (Cancelled) Canadian Beer Festivals – October 9th to 15th, 2020October 8, 2020
Best Kind Kveik IPA is described by Atlantic Canada Beer Blog as follows:
Playing in the Hazy IPA field, this bright light coloured beer started from pale malts and was fermented with Escarpment Labs’ Voss Kveik yeast, one of the famous Norwegian farmhouse yeasts to emerge in the last couple of years. Already bursting with bright citrus notes thanks to the yeast, these Best Kind pals took it to another level with generous hopping from El Dorado, Mosaic, and Idaho 7, to the tune of 2 kilos per hectolitre.
Best Kind is available now on tap and in cans and crowlers at The Church. Cans are also available at The Bishop’s Cellar in Halifax, and several kegs have been sent to Bannerman, where it will be on tap soon.