Souris Harbour Authority Selling Restaurant with Space for Brewery Operation
On February 3, 2020 At 10:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Winners Announced for Down East Brewing Awards 2020March 9, 2020
- Copper Bottom Brewing Launching Flux Single Hop IPA SeriesMarch 5, 2020
- Tatamagouche Brewing and Gahan House Release Ferry Boat Fantasy Golden SourFebruary 24, 2020
- Lone Oak Brewing and Spindrift Brewing Release Silver Fox Export LagerJanuary 24, 2020
- Moosehead Breweries Donating Funds to Rebuild Tyne Valley Community Sports CentreJanuary 21, 2020
SOURIS, PE – The Souris Harbour Authority Inc. (SAHI) has announced that it is selling a restaurant property in the eastern Prince Edward Island town that is well-suited for the installation of a small brewery.
Located at 41 Breakwater Street, the building sits opposite the busy Îles de la Madeleine ferry terminal, and features a 6,300-square-foot main floor, a 1,200-square-foot 2nd floor mezzanine with offices and storage, and a 1,200-square-foot outdoor patio.
Along with a fully equipped kitchen and furnished dining area, bar/lounge, and banquet room, the facility also includes a 420-square-foot room previously used for meetings and small events that SHAI general manager Andy Daggett says is “ideally suited and located for someone who is looking to set up or expand their microbrewery.”
For inquiries and more details on the property, contact Andy Daggett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-969-4069.
Source & Photo: Souris Harbour Authority Inc.
- Greg C. is drinking a Friends And Neighbours DIPA by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopI think the cat peed on the Christmas tree.
- Greg C. is drinking an Astronaut Food by Bar Hop at Bar HopWild grape juice on the nose and palate, along with nice subtle barnyard notes.
- Greg C. is drinking a Time's Not Waiting by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopBeautiful balance of barrel and beer. So well done, especially for the low abv.
- Greg C. is drinking a Filè Farmhouse Ale by Scratch Brewing Company at Bar HopNot really sure what sassafras is supposed to taste Iike but the description of citrus and Froot Loops is right on the nose. Herbal as well.
- Greg C. is drinking a Something Simple by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopThe name sums it up - a simple, grassy rustic ale with everything in balance. Good one to prep the palate for a multi-beer evening.