Souris Harbour Authority Selling Restaurant with Space for Brewery Operation
On February 3, 2020 At 10:00 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Gahan House Announces Maritime Home Brew Challenge 2020September 8, 2020
- PEI Brewing Brings Back Gahan Pumpkin AleSeptember 2, 2020
- Upstreet Craft Brewing Brings Back Rainbrew Strawberry Lavender Saison for Pride PEIJuly 27, 2020
- Lone Oak Brewing Releases Duet Barrel-Aged SaisonJuly 13, 2020
- Prince Edward Island Taprooms and Brewpubs Allowed to Reopen TodayJune 1, 2020
SOURIS, PE – The Souris Harbour Authority Inc. (SAHI) has announced that it is selling a restaurant property in the eastern Prince Edward Island town that is well-suited for the installation of a small brewery.
Located at 41 Breakwater Street, the building sits opposite the busy Îles de la Madeleine ferry terminal, and features a 6,300-square-foot main floor, a 1,200-square-foot 2nd floor mezzanine with offices and storage, and a 1,200-square-foot outdoor patio.
Along with a fully equipped kitchen and furnished dining area, bar/lounge, and banquet room, the facility also includes a 420-square-foot room previously used for meetings and small events that SHAI general manager Andy Daggett says is “ideally suited and located for someone who is looking to set up or expand their microbrewery.”
For inquiries and more details on the property, contact Andy Daggett at email@example.com or call 902-969-4069.
Source & Photo: Souris Harbour Authority Inc.