Flying Boats Brewing Releases Whoopie Kat NEIPA
On February 24, 2020 At 10:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Pump House Brewery Releases Pump House PilsApril 6, 2020
- Moosehead Breweries Releases Shaker Beer Cocktails and Strawberry Lemonade RadlerMarch 16, 2020
- Winners Announced for Down East Brewing Awards 2020March 9, 2020
- New Brunswick Breweries Release Sparkölsch for International Women’s DayMarch 6, 2020
- Canadian Beer Festivals – March 6th to 12th, 2020March 5, 2020
DIEPPE, NB – Flying Boats Brewing has announced a new addition to its line-up of year round beers.
Whoopie Kat (6% abv) is a New England style IPA that was previously released as a one-off in the brewery’s Test Pilot series, but is now back as a permanent brand. It’s described as follows:
This New England IPA (NEIPA) has a cloudy body derived from the extra flaked wheat and oats to provide a thicker mouthfeel, and an assertive and highly aromatic IPA style. Signature Vic Secret hops provide a beautiful, clean and bright tropical bouquet of passion fruit and pineapple, along with supporting notes of fresh herbs and pine.
Whoopie Kat is available now in 473 ml cans and on tap at Flying Boats, and will be in stock soon at select ANBL stores throughout New Brunswick.
- Greg C. is drinking a Friends And Neighbours DIPA by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopI think the cat peed on the Christmas tree.
- Greg C. is drinking an Astronaut Food by Bar Hop at Bar HopWild grape juice on the nose and palate, along with nice subtle barnyard notes.
- Greg C. is drinking a Time's Not Waiting by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopBeautiful balance of barrel and beer. So well done, especially for the low abv.
- Greg C. is drinking a Filè Farmhouse Ale by Scratch Brewing Company at Bar HopNot really sure what sassafras is supposed to taste Iike but the description of citrus and Froot Loops is right on the nose. Herbal as well.
- Greg C. is drinking a Something Simple by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopThe name sums it up - a simple, grassy rustic ale with everything in balance. Good one to prep the palate for a multi-beer evening.