Flying Boats Brewing Releases Whoopie Kat NEIPA
On February 24, 2020 At 10:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Grimross Brewing Releasing West Coast IPASeptember 10, 2020
- Gahan House Announces Maritime Home Brew Challenge 2020September 8, 2020
- (Cancelled) Canadian Beer Festivals – September 4th to 10th, 2020September 3, 2020
- (Cancelled) Canadian Beer Festivals – August 28th to September 3rd, 2020August 27, 2020
- (Mostly Cancelled) Canadian Beer Festivals – August 21st to 27th, 2020August 20, 2020
DIEPPE, NB – Flying Boats Brewing has announced a new addition to its line-up of year round beers.
Whoopie Kat (6% abv) is a New England style IPA that was previously released as a one-off in the brewery’s Test Pilot series, but is now back as a permanent brand. It’s described as follows:
This New England IPA (NEIPA) has a cloudy body derived from the extra flaked wheat and oats to provide a thicker mouthfeel, and an assertive and highly aromatic IPA style. Signature Vic Secret hops provide a beautiful, clean and bright tropical bouquet of passion fruit and pineapple, along with supporting notes of fresh herbs and pine.
Whoopie Kat is available now in 473 ml cans and on tap at Flying Boats, and will be in stock soon at select ANBL stores throughout New Brunswick.