HALIFAX, NS – This week’s issue of Halifax’s weekly arts and culture paper The Coast – cover date March 12th-18th, 2020 – is the publication’s annual Beer & Cider Guide edition.
Articles in this year’s Guide include:
- Quinpool’s new brews – “Propeller’s new west end tap room lets patrons get up close and personal with their suds.”
- Canada’s ultimate beer-and-cider crawl, right here in Halifax – “Staking a claim for the city’s sippable superiority, complete with a self-guided tour map. Enjoy the journey.”
- Learning the language of beer – “Canada’s leading beer-sommelier program makes its Nova Scotia debut.”
- Sip on these beer and cider events – “Ten events to put in your phone calendar now.”
- 20 brews for 2020 – “A shopping list of new craft beer and cider releases from around the province.”
- No one has this range – “The province’s rebranded annual craft beer celebration is bigger and better than ever.”
The paper edition of The Coast is distributed for free at locations in and around Halifax.
Source & Photo: The Coast