Burdock Brewery Releases Boxcar Social Pale Classic
On May 17, 2021 At 10:30 am
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Royal City Brewing Brings Back Experimental Farm Ale for ARCH GuelphJune 11, 2021
- People’s Pint Brewing Releases Gosé Cuervo Paloma SourJune 11, 2021
- Railway City Brewing Brings Back Hudson 2850 West Coast IPAJune 11, 2021
- Muskoka Brewery Moonlight Kettle Series Continues with Seanic Route Tropical IPAJune 10, 2021
- Halo Brewery Brings Back Lemon Shapeshifter++ Sour IPAJune 10, 2021
Boxcar Social Pale Classic (4.9% abv) is described as follows:
The good folks at Boxcar Social have been longtime fans of Vermont Blond, so we drummed up a special edition of our Pale Classic series with them to pay homage to our OG pale ale. Brewed with the same grain bill but dry-hopped with Sabro and Vic Secret in lieu of Citra. It’s easy drinking and low-key, with a hint of cantaloupe, pineapple and white grape. Both Vermont and this version of Pale Classic are dry-hopped with a light hand and are designed to be subtle, refreshing, chill & easy.
Boxcar Social Pale Classic is available now at both Boxcar Social bottle shops, and the Burdock retail store and online shop.
Source & Photo: Burdock Brewery mailing list