Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery Releases Fireworks & Karate Margarita IPA
On May 26, 2021 At 1:30 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Royal City Brewing Brings Back Experimental Farm Ale for ARCH GuelphJune 11, 2021
- People’s Pint Brewing Releases Gosé Cuervo Paloma SourJune 11, 2021
- Railway City Brewing Brings Back Hudson 2850 West Coast IPAJune 11, 2021
- Muskoka Brewery Moonlight Kettle Series Continues with Seanic Route Tropical IPAJune 10, 2021
- Halo Brewery Brings Back Lemon Shapeshifter++ Sour IPAJune 10, 2021
BARRIE, ON – Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has announced the release of a new summer seasonal.
Fireworks & Karate Margarita IPA (4.5% abv) is described as follows:
Our summer Margarita IPA has M80s of hops with a sparkler ABV, because just a little skill and lack of respect for dangerous things is fun! Fireworks & Karate fuses punchy kicks of hops – African Queen, Southern Passion, Cashmere, and Sabro – with explosions of true margarita awesomeness – lime juice, orange juice concentrate, agave syrup, and kosher salt – for a crowd-pleasing spectacle full of ooohs and aaahs. Spirals of sunny floral hops popping with sassy tropical glimmers send up a bombshell of real lime juice then *BOOM* shimmers of orange peel and sweet agave rain trails of salty sparkles in the cooling fade.
Fireworks & Karate is available now at the Flying Monkeys retail store and online shop, and is rolling out to LCBO stores throughout Ontario.
Source & Photo: Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery