SQUAMISH, BC – Howe Sound Brewing will be marking its 25th anniversary with four days of celebrations this weekend.
From Friday July 23rd to Monday July 26th, the brewery will be hosting a BBQ Birthday Party, with specials and attractions including:
- $5 pints of three the original Howe Sound Brewing beers from 1996 – Garibaldi Honey Blonde, Rail Ale Nut Brown, and Howe Sound Lager
- $1 off all beers with the purchase of a limited edition 25th Anniversary glass
- Limited release beers paying tribute to Howe Sound signature brews – Silver Anniversary Oaked Lager, Mixed Metaphors Sour & Pale Ale Mix Pack, and Guava Donkey Tropical Pale Ale
- Food specials, including a Patio BBQ on Monday
- Brewery tours, games, giveaways, live music & more
For more details, see the 25th Anniversary page on the Howe Sound website.
Source & Photo: Howe Sound Brewing