OTTAWA, ON – Brewers Journal Canada has announced the return to in-person editions of its Brewers Lectures speakers series following several on-line installments during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Spring 2023 edition will be taking place on May 25th at Beyond The Pale Brewing in Ottawa, and will feature eight speakers who will be “addressing less traditional topics, that might push breweries and the Canadian brewing industry in a new directions, providing a platform to those that inspire change, generate discussion & share brewing expertise with the rest of the brewing community.”
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Nikolas Badminton – Chief Futurist, Futurist.com
- Michael Hancock – Founding Partner (Retired), Side Launch Brewing
- Blake Lyon – Applications Scientist – Beverages, Flavorsum Inc.
- Avi Shayevitz – R&D Scientist, Lallemand
- Matt Tweedy – Co-Owner & Brewing Director, Tooth & Nail Brewing
- Robyn Warrier – Founder & Director, WarrierTech (BrewersInsight)
Tickets for Brewers Lectures Spring 2023 are available online for $35, which includes admission and beer tastings.
For more details, see the Brewers Lectures website.
Source & Photo: Brewers Journal Canada