Advertise on CBN
For breweries and other businesses in the Canadian beer industry who are looking to advertise their products and services, Canadian Beer News (CBN) provides one of the best opportunities to reach a prime and well-focused target market.
Here are some reasons why:
- Launched in 2008, CBN is Canada’s most established and respected source for beer and brewing industry news in Canada.
- CBN features new content every weekday, resulting in more than 50,000 page views each month.
- With more than 12,400 Twitter followers, 5,850 Facebook page likes, and 3,750 Instagram followers, CBN has the largest social media following of all notable beer news websites in Canada.
(All stats accurate as of December 2018)
For 2019, CBN has implemented a new ad server platform, and we will be launching a variety of new advertising and sponsorship opportunities in conjunction with a site redesign later in the year.
In the interim, the following option is available:
SIDEBAR AD (300×250) – $100 per month or $250 for 3 months
Here are further details:
- Ads will rotate with other campaigns in the two zones at the top of the right sidebar (i.e. above and below the CBN social media links).
- All web-friendly graphic file formats are supported, including JPEG, PNG, and GIF (animated or static).
- Multiple ad images can be used during a campaign, running either simultaneously or at separate times as required.
- Ad performance reports will be generated and sent automatically on a monthly basis. Interim reports can also be provided at any time.
In addition, we offer the following social media promotion:
- Each ad campaign includes a promotional post on CBN’s Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram accounts.
- One or more of these posts can be boosted at a cost of $50 – or $100 for all three – plus applicable per-platform boosting fees.
To initiate a campaign or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.