For breweries and other businesses in the Canadian beer industry who are looking to advertise their products and services, Canadian Beer News (CBN) provides one of the best opportunities to reach a prime and well-focused target market.
Here are some reasons why:
- Launched in 2008, CBN is Canada’s most established and respected source for beer and brewing industry news in Canada.
- CBN features new content every weekday, resulting in more than 50,000 page views each month.
- With 13,000+ Twitter followers, 7,500+ Facebook page followers, and 4,300+ Instagram followers, CBN has the largest social media following of all notable beer news websites in Canada.
(All stats accurate as of January 2022)
CBN currently offers the following advertising option:
SIDEBAR AD (300×250) – $100 per month or $250 for 3 months
Here are further details:
- Ads rotate with other campaigns in three zones in the right sidebar – at the top, middle, and bottom of the sidebar.
- All web-friendly graphic file formats are supported, including JPEG, PNG, and GIF (animated or static).
- Multiple ad images can be used during a campaign, running either simultaneously or at separate times as required.
- Ad performance reports will be generated and sent automatically on a monthly basis. Interim reports can also be provided at any time.
To initiate a campaign or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.