- Greg C. is drinking a Venskab by Beau's All Natural Brewing Company at King & DufferinClose to 7 years old but still in great condition. Well carbonated, notes of pineapple and oaked white wine, dry & peppery finish.
- Greg C. is drinking a Wiseman’s Weizenbock by Mill Street Brewery at King & DufferinUpfront malty sweetness, notes of banana bread & raisin & cocoa & dried cherry, medium bodied, hint of booze. Well made & right on style.
- Greg C. is drinking a Heir Apparent by Lickinghole Creek Craft Brewery at King & DufferinPepper beers aren’t usually my thing but this is an exception. Great balance to all the flavours and abv is not obvious at all. Impressive!
- Greg C. is drinking a Tripel Thread by Kensington Brewing Company at King & Dufferin11 months old. I tend to prefer my Tripels on the drier side, but this is still a pretty good one. Tart gooseberry notes cut the sweetness.
- Greg C. is drinking a Monogamy (Callista) by Bellwoods Brewery at King & DufferinNot very familiar with Callista hops but they work well here, bringing notes of apricot, gooseberry, blueberry & a slight floral edge.