- Greg C. is drinking a Cider by Tawse Winery at King & DufferinA simple but pleasant cider with a slight floral note and a clean & fresh finish. A well made crowd-pleaser.
- Greg C. is drinking a Wizard Wolf (Mosaic/Loral) by Bellwoods Brewery at King & DufferinHazy, juicy, dank & green - yup, it’s a Wizard Wolf. Mosaic hops are obvious, not as sure about Loral as I’m not too familiar with them.
- Greg C. is drinking a Switchboard Session IPA by Muddy York Brewing Co. at King & DufferinWhile the cranky old man in me would prefer less haze, I can’t find much else to fault in this. Lots of flavour with lowish abv - all good!
- Greg C. is drinking a Porch Pirate by Big Rock Brewery at Liberty Commons at Big Rock BreweryNot as big & juicy as most NEIPAs, but still sufficiently tropical with good balance. Sometimes a bit of subtlety is appreciated.
- Greg C. is drinking a Monogamy (HBC 522) by Bellwoods Brewery at King & DufferinCitrus notes up front, herbal backnote with odd hint of cherry candy. An interesting hop strain, hope to try more beers brewed with it.