- Greg C. is drinking a Saturday Night Lumberjack by Barn Hammer Brewing Company at King & DufferinDarker & maltier than most modern DIPAs, but still plenty bitter as well. Brings to mind Arrogant Bastard, but a bit lighter on the palate.
- Greg C. is drinking a 191 Mӓrzen - Across the Nation by Red Racer at King & DufferinProperly malty with notes of breadcrust and caramel, herbal hops to balance. About 9 months from canning but it held up surprisingly well.
- Greg C. is drinking a Three Ring Circus by Block Three Brewing Co. at King & Dufferin3+ years old & showing its age so forgoing a rating to be fair. Seems like there’s probably a good beer behind the oxidization, though.
- Greg C. is drinking an Imagination Experiment Root Beer Stout by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar Hop BrewcoAroma & flavour are all about the root beer. Which is just fine for a root beer fanatic like me. Might be a bit much for others.
- Greg C. is drinking a Leave No Trace Pale Ale by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar Hop BrewcoHazy straw yellow. Light bodied, grainy character with top notes of citrus peel & green hop. “Crushable” I suppose but not much beyond that.