- Greg C. is drinking a When In Rome by Bar Hop at Bar Hop BrewcoFruit-flavoured stouts aren’t usually my kinda thing, but this is a good one. Berry flavours are very natural & work well with the beer.
- Greg C. is drinking a Steadfast by Tooth And Nail Brewing Company at Bar Hop BrewcoTicks all the boxes - dry roast malt, cocoa, hints of coffee & toasted nuts, bit of twiggy bitterness. A spot-on porter!
- Greg C. is drinking a Dubbel Entendre by Black Oak Brewing Company at King & Dufferin5.5 year old bottle. Noticeably oxidized but still enjoyable. Notes of dried fruit, baked apple, coffee, rye bread & dark malt. Warm finish.
- Greg C. is drinking a Kindred Spirits by Innis & Gunn at King & DufferinSimple & solid robust stout with nicely integrated whisky & wood notes. Sweet but not overly so. Pretty well balanced, actually. Well done.
- Greg C. is drinking a Petrus Winter #9 by Brouwerij De Brabandere at King & Dufferin3 year old bottle. Notes of caramel toffee and autumn/winter spices. Oxidization and fairly light carbonation belie its age. But still good.