- Greg C. is drinking a ∞ Peppercorn Rye Saison by The Exchange Brewery at King & DufferinBottled in June 2017. Lots of layers & complexity - bit of funk, some tart fruit notes, rye astringency & pepper in the dry finish.
- Greg C. is drinking a Dragon’s Milk by New Holland BrewingSplit at tasting. 4.5 years old. One of the most balanced and drinkable bourbon barrel aged stouts around. Always a treat.
- Greg C. is drinking a 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze by Brouwerij 3 FonteinenSplit at a tasting. 3 years old. Absolute magic. chefkiss.gif
- Greg C. is drinking a Trappist Westvleteren 12 (2012) by Brouwerij De Sint-Sixtusabdij van WestvleterenSplit at tasting. #realtalk - I’ve never thought this beer is as good as it’s reputation. But I know I’m in the minority. And that’s OK.
- Greg C. is drinking a Black Ops (2008) by Brooklyn BrewerySplit at tasting. 11 years old and held up beautifully. Barely a hint of oxidization, great depth of flavour, rich mocha & oak. Fantastic!