- Greg C. is drinking a Farmhouse Brett by The Six Brewing Co. at The Six Brewing Co.Nicely balanced between fruity & funky Brett characteristics. Melon, Mayer lemon, touch of bandaid. Fairly dry finish. Good stuff!
- Greg C. is drinking an I Swear Sugarpants, It Was Your Idea 2019 by Sawdust City Brewing Co. at King & DufferinNot sure why there are separate annual entries for this beer, but I’ll go with it. Has cocoa, cinnamon, vanilla & cream notes as promised.
- Greg C. is drinking a Low Voltage by Powerhouse Brewing Company at King & DufferinClean & simple golden ale. Needs a bit more body to be a true cream ale, IMO, but still a well-crafted thirst-quencher.
- Greg C. is drinking a Ryevalry Roggenbier by Mill Street Brewery at King & DufferinFruity esters and sweet malt dominate, with earthy/peppery rye providing a nice backnote. Hint of banana bread as well. Nicely done.
- Greg C. is drinking a Chocolate Cheesecake Milkshake Stout by Rochester Mills Beer Co. at King & DufferinThe flavour delivers what the name promises. And like most cheesecake it’s too sweet for me personally. But I can still see the attraction.