Black Oak Brewing Announces N.S.E.W. Cask Series
On April 19, 2018 At 1:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Refined Fool Brewing Tiny Batch Series Continues with Beaver Wagon Baltic PorterJanuary 18, 2021
- Burdock Brewery Releases Deluxe Helles Style LagerJanuary 18, 2021
- MERIT Brewing Releases Beneath The Noise Dry Stout and This Is The Way IPAJanuary 18, 2021
- Bellwoods Brewery Redux Series Continues with 6ix Days In Dade Imperial GoseJanuary 15, 2021
- Red Barn Brewing Launches Farm Kettle Series with Blood Orange SourJanuary 15, 2021
TORONTO, ON – Black Oak Brewing has announced details of an upcoming series of cask events that will put the spotlight on guest breweries from all across Ontario.
The N.S.E.W. Cask Series will feature four events, each focused on OCB-member breweries from a different region of the province.
The series will launch on Saturday April 28th with exclusive casks from breweries in the North, including Redline Brewhouse, The Collingwood Brewery, Sawdust City Brewing, and Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery.
Future events will feature beers from the South (June 23rd), East (September 22nd), and West (November 17th), with all of them running from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Admission to all N.S.E.W. Cask Series events is free, with drink tickets available for $5 each, and food from local businesses available to purchase.
For more details and to RSVP for the North event, see the Eventbrite listing.