Black Oak Brewing Announces N.S.E.W. Cask Series
On April 19, 2018 At 1:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Refined Fool Brewing Tiny Batch Series Continues with Treat Coffee Crisp AleOctober 30, 2020
- Blood Brothers Brewing Releasing Collaborations with Dominion City, Brewskey and TownOctober 30, 2020
- Bellwoods Brewery and Collective Arts Brewing Release Home and Home IPAOctober 30, 2020
- Left Field Brewery Releases Bosse Blackberry SourOctober 30, 2020
- Henderson Brewing Releases The Howling Beaver Rye Golden AleOctober 29, 2020
TORONTO, ON – Black Oak Brewing has announced details of an upcoming series of cask events that will put the spotlight on guest breweries from all across Ontario.
The N.S.E.W. Cask Series will feature four events, each focused on OCB-member breweries from a different region of the province.
The series will launch on Saturday April 28th with exclusive casks from breweries in the North, including Redline Brewhouse, The Collingwood Brewery, Sawdust City Brewing, and Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery.
Future events will feature beers from the South (June 23rd), East (September 22nd), and West (November 17th), with all of them running from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Admission to all N.S.E.W. Cask Series events is free, with drink tickets available for $5 each, and food from local businesses available to purchase.
For more details and to RSVP for the North event, see the Eventbrite listing.