Black Oak Brewing Announces N.S.E.W. Cask Series
On April 19, 2018 At 1:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Market Brewing Releases From Afar Amber AleJuly 6, 2020
- Caps Off Brewing Releases Cans of Tip of the Hat Pale AleJuly 6, 2020
- Muskoka Brewery Releases Ebb & Flow with Plum and BoysenberryJuly 6, 2020
- (Cancelled and Postponed) Canadian Beer Festivals – July 3rd to 9th, 2020July 2, 2020
- Fenelon Falls Brewing Releases Gose and Mango GoseJuly 2, 2020
TORONTO, ON – Black Oak Brewing has announced details of an upcoming series of cask events that will put the spotlight on guest breweries from all across Ontario.
The N.S.E.W. Cask Series will feature four events, each focused on OCB-member breweries from a different region of the province.
The series will launch on Saturday April 28th with exclusive casks from breweries in the North, including Redline Brewhouse, The Collingwood Brewery, Sawdust City Brewing, and Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery.
Future events will feature beers from the South (June 23rd), East (September 22nd), and West (November 17th), with all of them running from 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Admission to all N.S.E.W. Cask Series events is free, with drink tickets available for $5 each, and food from local businesses available to purchase.
For more details and to RSVP for the North event, see the Eventbrite listing.
- Greg C. is drinking a Friends And Neighbours DIPA by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopI think the cat peed on the Christmas tree.
- Greg C. is drinking an Astronaut Food by Bar Hop at Bar HopWild grape juice on the nose and palate, along with nice subtle barnyard notes.
- Greg C. is drinking a Time's Not Waiting by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopBeautiful balance of barrel and beer. So well done, especially for the low abv.
- Greg C. is drinking a Filè Farmhouse Ale by Scratch Brewing Company at Bar HopNot really sure what sassafras is supposed to taste Iike but the description of citrus and Froot Loops is right on the nose. Herbal as well.
- Greg C. is drinking a Something Simple by Dominion City Brewing Co. at Bar HopThe name sums it up - a simple, grassy rustic ale with everything in balance. Good one to prep the palate for a multi-beer evening.