Flying Monkeys Receives Ontario Government Funding for Expansion
On December 17, 2014 At 12:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Collective Arts Brewing Adds Matter of Fact Dry Hopped Blonde Ale to Core Line-UpFebruary 26, 2021
- Muskoka Brewery & Kawartha Dairy Release Blue Buried Treasure Pale AleFebruary 26, 2021
- Short Finger Brewing Releases Pivot APAFebruary 26, 2021
- Burdock Brewery Releases Sea Barrel 23 Barrel-Aged BeerFebruary 26, 2021
- Bandit Brewery Releases Longwave 20.1 Bourbon Barrel-Aged Barley WineFebruary 26, 2021
BARRIE, ON – Following quickly on recently announced funding packages for several other breweries in the province, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has become the latest recipient of financial support from the Government of Ontario.
At a press event held today at the Barrie brewery, MPP Ann Hoggarth announced that the province’s Rural Economic Development (RED) program is granting $304,625 to Flying Monkeys to assist with expansion projects.
Taken in combination with the previous announcements, this month has seen the Government invest more than $1,130,000 from three different funding programs into five Ontario craft breweries.