Flying Monkeys Receives Ontario Government Funding for Expansion
On December 17, 2014 At 12:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Mill Street Brewery Launches Updated Branding and New BeersMay 10, 2021
- Royal City Brewing Releases Raspberry & Tangerine Berserker Tart Kveik AleMay 10, 2021
- Refined Fool Brewing and The Society of Beer Drinking Ladies Release Hot Lips Red IPAMay 10, 2021
- Dominion City Brewing Releases First Among Equals IPAMay 10, 2021
- Trestle Brewing Releases Arrow German Pilsner and Firewood Bourbon Barrel Aged StoutMay 10, 2021
BARRIE, ON – Following quickly on recently announced funding packages for several other breweries in the province, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has become the latest recipient of financial support from the Government of Ontario.
At a press event held today at the Barrie brewery, MPP Ann Hoggarth announced that the province’s Rural Economic Development (RED) program is granting $304,625 to Flying Monkeys to assist with expansion projects.
Taken in combination with the previous announcements, this month has seen the Government invest more than $1,130,000 from three different funding programs into five Ontario craft breweries.