Flying Monkeys Receives Ontario Government Funding for Expansion
On December 17, 2014 At 12:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Great Lakes Brewery Launches 2020 Hops For Hunger Campaign for Daily Bread Food BankDecember 2, 2020
- Collective Arts Brewing Releases First Small-Batch Beers from Toronto LocationDecember 2, 2020
- Market Brewing Kodiak IIPA Makes Annual ReturnDecember 2, 2020
- Wellington Brewery Releases Fine Italian PilsnerDecember 2, 2020
- Steam Whistle Brewing Drops Von Bugle Munich Lager Brand and TaproomDecember 2, 2020
BARRIE, ON – Following quickly on recently announced funding packages for several other breweries in the province, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has become the latest recipient of financial support from the Government of Ontario.
At a press event held today at the Barrie brewery, MPP Ann Hoggarth announced that the province’s Rural Economic Development (RED) program is granting $304,625 to Flying Monkeys to assist with expansion projects.
Taken in combination with the previous announcements, this month has seen the Government invest more than $1,130,000 from three different funding programs into five Ontario craft breweries.