Flying Monkeys Receives Ontario Government Funding for Expansion
On December 17, 2014 At 12:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
- Braumeister Brewing Brings Back Sommerfest Golden Ale and Promenade AltSeptember 21, 2020
- Market Brewing Releases Arctic Anna No Coast IPASeptember 21, 2020
- Creemore Springs Brewery Brings Back urBock Dark LagerSeptember 21, 2020
- Something In The Water Brewing Lee River Blackberry Vanilla Sour Heading to LCBOSeptember 21, 2020
- Big Rig Kitchen & Brewery Opening Richmond Hill Location Next WeekSeptember 18, 2020
BARRIE, ON – Following quickly on recently announced funding packages for several other breweries in the province, Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery has become the latest recipient of financial support from the Government of Ontario.
At a press event held today at the Barrie brewery, MPP Ann Hoggarth announced that the province’s Rural Economic Development (RED) program is granting $304,625 to Flying Monkeys to assist with expansion projects.
Taken in combination with the previous announcements, this month has seen the Government invest more than $1,130,000 from three different funding programs into five Ontario craft breweries.