TORONTO, ON – The new issue of Prostly, an online “travel magazine that features incredible locations around the world and the beers, bars and brewers that call them home,” is now available.
The theme of Prostly issue 8 is “Beer Here, There, Everywhere,” and its contents include:
- The Berlin Beer List: An Epic Day Exploring the City’s Best Beer Spots by Aynsley Leonard
- The Headwaters are Brewing: Escape Toronto on this Craft Beer and Cider Day Trip by Matt Gibson
- St. Petersburg Beer Guide: Craft Beer Revolution in the City of Revolutions by Dmitriy Ivanov
- Winking Seal Beer Co. Brings a Pop of Color to Saigon’s Beer Scene by Madeline Burch
- The Dominion is Strong: Dominion City Brewing’s Capital Craft by Lauren Barth
For more details and to view articles from all back issues, see the Prostly website.