What’s Brewing Spring 2018 Issue Now Available
On March 1, 2018 At 5:00 pm
Responses : Comments are off for this post
VANCOUVER, BC – The Spring 2018 issue of What’s Brewing – a quarterly publication subtitled “The Journal of BC’s Craft Beer Movement” – is now available.
Contents of the new issue, which has a “Renewal & Revitalization” theme, include:
- What’s Brewing Biography – “We profile the bad boys of Doan’s. Who aren’t really all that bad. OK, sure they are.”
- Tasting Panel: On The Sour Side – “We review six tart & fruity BC ales. Guess who wins our blue ribbon?”
- Pioneers In Okanagan Craft Brewing – “Two women who led the way in Penticton”
- CAMRA BC: Year in Review – “President Paddy Treavor reports on the 2017-18 campaign”
- Michael Stewart of Andina Brewing – “East Van brewer comes full circle”
- …and much more.